Monika Romanowska Law Office was founded in 2011 r.
We know the specific of polish justice and administrative organs.
Law Firm provides its services for individual and corporate clients. Our work is based on solid, substantive knowledge, legal experience and most of all fascination and respect for the law.
Our law firm guaratnees engagement and professionalism in providing services for individual cases.
We offer reliable legal counselling, preparation of legal opinions, legal representation and permanent legal service for companies.
Our aims are effectiveness and client’s satisfaction.
Monika Romanowska – Attorney
Monika Romanowska – ATTORNEY. Founder and owner of law office.
Member of Pomeranian Advocates’ Chamber in Gdańsk since 2011.
She graduated from the faculty of Law and Administration at the Nicolas Copernicus University in Toruń.
She has gained her legal experience in prestigious, Pomeranian law offices. Her advantages are: reliability and obstinancy in effective fight for client’s rights in court and during negotiations.
In her work she guaratnee discretion, safety and the highest quality care for the client interests.
She graduated from the faculty od Law and Administration at the University of Gdańsk. In 2014 she defended a master thesis concerning civil proceedings and achieved her master degree. She finished legal training at the Pomeranian Advocates’ Chamber in Gdańsk, achieving positive exam results. She achieved her legal experience during work in law offices in Tricity. She also worked in one of the most prominent Polish bank in eviction department. During that work she has dealt with preparing pleadings and appeals. She has experience in debt recovery and defending debtor in judical proceedings.
Her main interests are: civil law, family law and criminal law. She also has experience in consument rights concerning preparing statues and mutual contracts.
Attorney-at-Law Trainee at the Pomeranian Advocates’ Chamber in Gdańsk. In 2015 he graduated from the faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Gdańsk. Inhabitant of Reda. He started work at Monika Romanowska law office when he began his legal training. He successfully passed the professional exam in March 2019.
He is fluent in English and specializes in: labour law, company law, taking action for payment, legal advice and preparation of contracts.
He is also familiar with different branches of law such as: social security law, protection of the personal interests of a natural person, dissolution of co-ownership, inheritace law.
Legal counsel trainee
She graduated from the faculty od Law and Administration at the University of Gdańsk. In 2019 she began legal training at the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Gdańsk. She has gained her legal experience during work in law offices. During studies, she was involved in the activity of the Student University Legal Clinic of the University of Gdańsk. She has passed international TOLES Higher exam confirming her knowledge of legal English and Certificate in Advanced English. Her main interests are: civil law, family law and criminal law.
Student of University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Law and Administration. She has been working in Monika Romanowska Law Office since 2016 r., where she is gaining her legal experience. After studies she is going to start the advocate’s legal practice course. She is fluent in English. She is interested in civil nad family law.
The profession of a lawyer is more than just a job.
Only in combination with real passion is a guarantee of success.
- compensation cases including compensation for car accident, compensation for medical malpractice, compensation from travel agency, taking action for payment
- claims connected with: lease contract, specific-task contract, construction contract, protection of the personal interests of a natural person, dissolution of co-ownership
- divorce suit
- legal separation suit
- cases concerning contacts with children
- suit for alimony
- cases concerning parental responsibility
- action for division of property
- confirmation of acquisition of the inheritance
- division of the estate
- legitimate portion
- cases concerning invalidy of the will
- claim for reinstatement in employment
- compensation cases
- notice of termination of a contract of employment
- giving an opinion of employment conctract
- representation of client’s rights as defense attorney
- representation for charged of inquisition
- representation for injured person
- representation in the appeal proceedings
- representation and legal advice related to the: offence against safety in communication, offence against property, offence against the person, sex crime
- representation in cases related to minor offences, postponement of penalty, conditional release from serving the full sentence
- representation and legal advices for companies concerning company and labour law, provision of legal assistance and preparation of documentation required for setting-up
- transformations, divisions and winding-up of commercial partnership and companies
- preparation of partnerships’ and companies’ internal documentation
- representation and legal advices related to intellectual property cases